Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tinting, baking, sanding & glazing

This is a video answering questions & request on several topics. Here I share how to tint transparent clay, some baking & oven set up tips, sanding & glazing tips & supplies. I use the foam sanding blocks from the hardware store, the type used for drywall. They're 100grit I think & for glazing I use Rust-oleum Ultimate Polyurethane water based gloss or satin finish. This more of a tips & techniques than a tutorial type video but I wanted to share it since I get so many questions.
 Well, that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by...Till Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. your tutorials and projects are great! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! It really something I'm passionate about & I want to share what I've learned.

      Delete