Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Treasure from the Tidepool" is a mixed media altered box I created using the K&Co Tim Coffee Travel collection, LSG sprays(Gossamer Gold, Mission Bells Brown, Cocoa Bean Copper & Frosted Forget-Me-Nots) Americana Acrylic paints(Persimmon & Antique Gold) & lots of my handmade flowers & polymer clay embellishments. I really like the way the piece turned out, like it just washed up on shore.
"Treasures from the Tidepool"

close up polymer clay pendant/charm

close up of the polymer clay sand dollar

close up of the starfish from the tutorial

close up of the inside

I've up-loaded a YT video tutorial on the polymer clay starfish & a video of the finished box. Thanks for stopping by & till next time! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eMKtbXlbLQ

2 comments:

  1. Lyn, I don't have the words to describe how awesome this is. I love it. I really does look like it just washed up on shore. I haven't had a chance to watch the videos yet, but I'm hoping to have the time to in a little while. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy! I really love using the LSG sprays, I've got to order some more...soon.

    ReplyDelete