Wednesday, December 11, 2013

LSG December Color Challenge

Well the Holidays are too quickly approaching & I'm not even close to ready but I did finish a lovely Christmas card for the LSG December color challenge. This month colors were non-traditional & were quite the challenge! With such a gorgeous rich color scheme & inspirational image I just couldn't resist...
http://lindystampgang.wordpress.com/2013/12/01/december-color-challenge/ 


I've used several different Starburst sprays to create the background...Tibetan Poppy Teal, Tainted Love Teal, Autumn Maple Crimson, Witch's Potion Purple & just a spritz of Screamin Banshee Black. I just love the way they all came together & although I've never been to Paris, I'd like to think this looks like a calm, foggy night in Paris...so serene. Just a bit of added bling & some vintage German Silver Tinsel to finish it off. Very non-traditional & quite lovely I think.
Well that's it for now, Thanks so much for stopping by...Till Next Time!

4 comments:

  1. fantastic, love the way you twisted the tinsel.
    ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ang! I just love the serene look of the soft background of this one. Especially since the colors are so bright individually! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lynne it was a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete