Friday, June 19, 2015

From the Depths! Altered Bottles with Polymer Clay

I've been saving this flask for a while now, I wanted to alter it to use but now that I see it finished I don't know that I would even want to. It turned out amazing! I started with some Premo in Silver...

Base of Silver Premo

Added some Swellegant


Then I added some sand
I added a medallion & some chain with charms
I'm really enjoying Christi Friezen's Swellegant line & the effects I can achieve with it on Polymer Clay. This one was so much fun I think I'll do another one...lol...I love to alter bottles!
Well thanks once again for stopping by today...Till Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. Turned out fantastic. Love how it looks like it really just came out of the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I think I must have been a mermaid in a past life...I just love underwater themed projects! Thank you!

      Delete