Thursday, December 24, 2015

Family Traditions Santa Hat Pins

Happy Holidays & family Traditions go hand in hand & my family is no different. Lyn Gill here again to share some of my families traditions with all of you. 40+ years ago my grandfather started this tradition where he would carve wooden pins/brooches or pendants for all of us. He was a wonderful woodcarver. It is a tradition I've felt compelled to continue.
So this year I chose Santa Hat pins for everyone. I created the original from Sculpey clay & them made an Amazing Mold Rubber mold of it. Then the sky was the limit & I had so much fun combining colors, finishes & glitters to make the fun pins.
I used Amazing Casting Resin, Amazing Clear Cast, Alumilite Dyes, Alumilite Metallic Powders & some craft glitters from my own stash to create these Santa Hats for my Family.

So what are some of your favorite family traditions?

Thanks so much for stopping by...Till Next Time,
from our family to your Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment