Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Vintage Floral Pocketwatch Pendant

Hey everyone it's Lyn from LynzCraftz again, here to share some Spring inspiration with you today. The weather is turning sunny & warm & the flowers are sprouting up everywhere.

 My Hubby has had this old pocketwatch for some time & since it was broken I knew I could do something with it...make mold of it, why not! I used some Amazing Mold Putty & created a mold of it & a vintage flower from a hair clip & molded some Amazing Casting resin in them.

With a little paint & some gold & silver leaf I went to work adding some color & texture. I really love the vintage feel I was able to create on this pendant...perfect for Spring!

                     What vintage recycled pieces can you combine to make something new?

As usual you can find this & more of my works on my Facebook page LynzCraftz or my YouTube channel LynzCraftz or on my blog LynzCraftz.

No comments:

Post a Comment