Saturday, March 16, 2013

"Copper Leaves"
 Trying to stay pinch proof...lol...well I'll share a bit more green then. This is another faux copper clay pendant, "Copper Leaves". This one has a glass pebble over a faux Malachite background. The bail is copper & hand formed & baked into the clay. The bezel is antiqued with some Pearl-Ex powders & a satin sealer.
Story/Journey Charms
I've done several of these charm sets, I call story/journey charms. I usually do a themed set of charms & beads, great for a charm bracelet or chunky charms or just as a focal piece. This set contains a transferred sunset image piece originally done in Prismacolor pencils & transferred to the clay while still uncured.
 Well I hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day & don't forget the green!

No comments:

Post a Comment