Thursday, January 16, 2014

"Believe in the Journey" Mixed Media Shrine

    Hi everyone & welcome to 2014! Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to posting but I have been busy at least. This is an inspirational piece that I created to commemorate the opening of my new etsy shop so of course its a store front with lots of clay pieces in grungy aged metal finishes. I've used loads of different products in this one...LSG sprays & embossing powders, Ranger embossing powders, acrylic paints, patinas & a bit of Inka Gold to finish it off nicely. My motto for the year is "Believe in the Journey" & not the destination...that parts inevitable...lol. I had so much fun creating this piece of wall art, it's truly my passion. Grungy, steampunky, metallicy  goodness & shimmery, sparkliness...what a combo!

"Believe in the Journey"
I've included the video because there's simply too much to cover here. So for all the details on the clay pieces & their finishes/textures please check out the video.
I hope everyone's having a great start to the New Year & Believe in the Journey...It's going to be awesome!
Thanks so much for stopping by...Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment