Sunday, January 19, 2014

Retro Valentine's Day Radio w/tag mini

   And now for something completely different...lol...A retro Valentine's Day Radio with loose Tag mini. I had such a great time stepping out of my comfort zone for this one. Not my usual color pallet for sure...no sprays or embossing powders & no metallic finishes! Using MME Lucky in Love paper line & some of my own embellishments along with just a bit of bling, I think it turned out super cute!



Retro Valentine's Day Radio w/ Tag Mini

Add caption


I used quite a few of my handmade flowers, did some masking & created a few polymer clay pieces to complete the retro look. The little foam music notes came from the dollar store & the butterfly was a gift. The little unbound tag mini has some vintage themed valentines & places for photos & journaling. A really cute, super fun project for sure. Thank you so much for stopping by...Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment