Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Polymer Clay Altered Bottle Italian Villa

Whew, that was a mouthful...lol. Ok so finally finished the Altered Art Bottle. An Italian Villa this time, it really turned out so sweet! Regular Sculpey original clay was used over the gesso & then baked & painted. I used my own shimmer spray & then glazed it with a satin finish. Then I added a lovely hanging "Vino" label & some grape clusters to a chain with Czech glass beads.





It's really not quite so bright but it was the best I could get...I need to learn to take better pictures...lol. Thanks so much for stopping by...Till Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. I've been saving two really beautifully shaped wine bottles and now I realize why. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy working with recycled products. I do have several tutorials on altered bottles. Thanks Susie!

    ReplyDelete