Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Welcome everyone, my name is Lyn and this is my first post as a designer for Colourarte! So happy to be here!
First off I started with recycling a box from of all things "granola bars"...First I covered the entire box with brown paper, then I started to add texture with some stencils and some paper packing material from my stash using a matte medium.
Once dry I began adding some resin pieces also from my stash, some sand texture paste and some micro beads again using matte medium.
Now this is where the fun happens...
I painted the whole thing with black gesso. Then once dry and using only 2 colors of Vivid Ultra Metallics, Peaceful Poppy and Mandarin Blush I brushed on 2 coats in random areas to cover the entire piece.
I finished it all off with some white acrylic paint, dry brushed on here and there to complete the look.
If you like to see more of my artwork visit my blog, my FB or my YT channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment