Wednesday, January 31, 2018

While I'm still waiting for my polymer clay oven to arrive(a replacement) I thought I'd share some of my Mixed Media Altered Art that I've been doing this year...

I started by covering a few recycled containers with Brown Paper, a couple of nut cans and a processed cheese box. I'll start with the nut cans...
This first one(I didn't get any pictures of the WIP) is a Steampunk Can, covered with Stencils and modeling paste and a bit of Graphite Paste by Prima, a few resin pieces from my stash and a few gears and cogs, painted with acrylic paints and finished off with some Metallic Luster by DecoArt.


The second one was done in much the same way... with one of my polymer clay "stones" on top, again with some resin pieces, an IOD Key Lock and a few rhinestones all painted with Metallic Acrylics and finished with Metallic Luster.

I'll save the Cheese Box to show later(it's a design team project). That's all for now but join me tomorrow for some Altered Mini Books!...Till Next Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment