Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Just a little Hiccup

After a short respite I'm back. I don't like to talk about myself much or my health matters so lets just say after a brief hospital stay, a little physical therapy and a bit of convalescing I'm back.
So let's get started...with just a few pendants I finished during my missing time...






These are a few of the Colored Pencil Transfer onto Polymer Clay pieces I did onto a striped Pearlized Polymer Clay background and the topped with domed resin. My own original Artwork, a little Acrylic Paint along with some Metallic Markers here and there.




Well these are just a few of the pendants, more will follow. In time I'll have more tutorials too.
That's it for today... Till Next Time!

As always you can find my work on my blog LynzCraftz , on YouTube LynzCraftz , as well as FaceBook LynzCraftz .

No comments:

Post a Comment