Monday, September 17, 2018

Creativity Art Journal Page using Twinkling H2Os




I started out with a simple sketch.
That I then outlined the sketch using my Hot Glue Gun.
Then I gessoed over the whole page.


Now for some fun! Using Twinkling H2Os spritzed with a bit of water to activate…Ice, Vavoom Red and Sea Spray…I carefully painted the background, the flowers and leaves.
Then I went over the Hot Glue lines with a silver marker.
Then I added a border around the page with a Black Fude Ball pen.

I then added a quote “Creativity Blooms in the Garden of the Soul” to finish off the page.
It really reminds me that it’s Spring at last!
Well that’s all for this week…Till Next Time!
As always you can find my work on my blog LynzCraftz , on YouTube LynzCraftz , as well as FaceBook LynzCraftz .






No comments:

Post a Comment