Friday, October 4, 2013

"Fall Patina" Altered Box/Jewelry Box & Necklace



                                                 
Can you believe this started life as a cell phone box? I love the gorgeous teals with the gold & copper colors, my new faves for Fall!
I've done some stenciling with LSG Magicals & texture gel, made some polymer clay embellishments, did some embossing & spraying(also with LSG) & added a few of my handmade flowers to finish off the top. Even the feet are polymer clay acorn halves...

"Fall Patina" altered box close up of flower cluster
"Fall Patina" altered box close up of polymer clay escutcheon plate
"Fall Patina" altered box close up of Polymer clay acorns & leaf texture
"Fall Patina" Necklace
"Fall Patina" Altered Box

This was such a fun box to create & alter! I love the LSG colors, all the texture & the embellishments I created. All of it comes together & it looks like a splendid Fall in the making! Thank you all so much for stopping by...Till Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. Lyn, it's absolutely gorgeous! I love the key on the box and the leaf at the center of the necklace the best. Everything you make is so wondrously gorgeous. You have totally enabled me to get some LSG products. They're definitely on my wish list. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy, I know right...that key turned out great! I've definitely got to make more of those. Thanks sweetie & have a great weekend!
    Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete