Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lindy's Stamp Gang October Color Challenge

Wow, feels like I haven't posted in weeks...Ok so I haven't...lol. Been so busy trying to get project done. So here is my entry for the Lindy's Stamp Gang October Color Challenge & here's the Inspirational image & color sample...


I created a couple of Halloween tags using lots of Lindy's products & a few embellishments.






1st I stamped & embossed the backgrounds using Ranger Clear on the skulls & Jack O Lantern Orange on the pumpkins. Then I sprayed the backgrounds with Witch's Potion Purple over the skulls & Screamin Banshe Black over the pumpkins. Then I did some splattering over the skulls. The large pumpkin is also embossed with the Jack O Lantern Orange embossing powder. The pumpkin leaves have been sprayed with the Freaky Frankin Lime & then I added some Stickles & a little Crackle Accents around the edges. The vine swirl was created using my glue gun, then I rubbed a little gold acrylic paint over it. I sprayed some cheesecloth with just a quick spray of the Sceamin Banshe Black to create the spider webs & the little spiders are embossed with Midnight Pewter Obsidian . The Boo sentiment was hand written with my embossing pen & embossed in the same powder & then sprayed with the Hag Warts Orange. The pumpkin background tag uses these same products except that the cheesecloth is this time sprayed with the Red Hot Poker Orange. I distress the edges of both tags with Walnut Stain distress ink by Ranger. I'm very sorry I don't know who to credit for the stamped image...I do believe it is a Sweet Pea Stamp...I won it a few years back in a grab bag of stamps. I looked & looked but could not find the source, if anyone knows who the artist is please let me know so I can give full credit for this gorgeous image. The glitter embellishments are from K&Co & the 2 large flowers are my handmade flowers. Wow...these were so much fun to create & although they look simple, I used many different techniques to create them. 
Head on over to the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog & check out the color challenge details, there's still plenty of time to enter.
 Thank you so much for stopping by...Till Next Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment