Monday, October 28, 2013

The Olde Curiosity Shoppe mini album






 I've created another mini this time using the last of my G45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe paper collection. I absolutely love this paper, it's so vintage & eclectic. I used almost exclusively just the papers, sticker & chipboard sheets to create this 6''x6'' mini album. The chipboard covers are created using brown paper sack faux leather, these are the ones I made in the tutorial. I've used an accordion binding & pocket pages of black cardstock. Each page is embellished with paper, fussy cuts from the collection, chipboard pieces & some sticker embellishments as well. Lots of Glossy Accents & Crackle Accents to bring out the detail of some key elements on the pages & embellishment. Each pockets page has a large photo mat & the pages have plenty of room to tuck photos, trinkets & little keepsakes as well as lots of room to journal. A few of my handmade flowers, one of my art tiles & chunky charm help to embellish the cover of this unique mini album. I had a blast creating this one!
Thanks so much for stopping by...Till Next Time!
                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment