Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Say farewell to 2014!

Well...2014 was a step in the right direction. I've now opened my etsy shop, had an OK start but looking to ramp it up come 2015. Hopefully that will include posting to my blog a bit more often...lol...well I did say hopefully, right?
To end the year I thought I'd share one of my new favorites with you it's the mod melts mold "gems" & I'm really having fun playing with it. I've used UV resin & Polymer clay both & I love the results. So look for more faceted "stones" in my upcoming jewelry designs. Some of them have glitter, foil, gold leaf, alcohol ink & even embossing powder! I've got a short up-coming video on the basics of how to use the mold & I'll be doing more with this little "gem" I'm sure!




Thanks so much for stopping by one last time in 2014...see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment