Thursday, December 8, 2016

My Family Tradition "Christmas Pins"


Hi everyone it's Lyn Gill here again. This time with my Christmas pins for this year. As I did a post on this last year I though I would continue with the tradition my Grandfather started many years ago...Christmas Pins! Now my Grandfather was a wood carver & made beautiful pin so I thought I would continue the tradition.

First I started with my original sculpt of the Christmas Tree out of Super Sculpey Polymer Clay then a created a mold from Amazing Mold Putty. I was just a simple sculpt but that's part of the tradition.


Then I began to add various glitters, Alumilite dust, Alumilite Dyes & a touch of glitter glue to the ornaments for the final results...


I always enjoy creating these little gifts for family & friends at this joyous time of year & I hope you'll give it a try. Create a new tradition this year with little handmade gifts.
Thank you so much for joining me today to share one of my families traditions & have a very Merry Christmas!
                                   What new family traditions will you add to the holidays this year?

As usual you can find my work on my blog LynzCraftz , on YouTube LynzCraftz , as well as FaceBook LynzCraftz .

No comments:

Post a Comment