Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Christmas Cabin

Hello everyone Lyn Gill here again this time with a fun Christmas project...The Christmas Cabin! It's a little Electric Tea Light Holder I created for the Holidays...

I created the main pieces from Super Sculpey, just simple shapes kind of like a paper doll house.

Then I molded them using Amazing Mold Putty...at this point I was super excited about the outcome!
I then mixed some Amazing Casting Resin with some Alumilite Dye in Native American Fleshtone since I wanted a more redish brown color & let it cure in the molds. After de-molding I brushed on a little more of the dye to give it the true look of wood. I then lined the back of the window with painters tape & poured a little bit of Amazing Clear Cast tinted with yellow Alumilite Dye & let it set up overnight. For the roof pieces  I left the white color of the Amazing Casting Resin.



I added some of the details(tree, shrub, wreath, door & window shutters) using the Super Sculpey, Snow Texture & acrylic paints and created the base from Super Sculpey as well.

So fun & festive! It truly shines a little light on the Holidays!
                    What Christmas Decor will you create using Amazing Casting Products this year?
Well thank you so much for stopping by the share these Holiday memories with me & have a Merry Christmas one & all...Till Next Time!

 As usual you can find my work on my blog LynzCraftz , on YouTube LynzCraftz , as well as FaceBook LynzCraftz .

No comments:

Post a Comment