Friday, July 14, 2017

Voyage Beneath the Waves! Trinket Box by LynzCraftz

Hi everyone, it's Lyn here again from LynzCraftz...join me this week beneath the waves with this super fun project. Voyage Beneath the Waves trinket box started out as an old aquarium embellishment that had ceased to function.


 I molded it with Amazing Mold Putty & then poured it with Amazing Casting Resin & let that cure. After de-molding it I then painted it with Acrylic Paints.

It turned out nice I think! Anyway...I then took a small wooden hinged box(from the craft store) which I had painted blue & added some stenciling with texture paste in the form of bubbles.
The box then got a few layers of acrylic paint in some underwater colors, Super Sculpey Seaweed, some pearls & rhinestones & sand mixed with Matte Medium finished off the box.




What an underwater scene! Makes a great little jewelry box or gift box for something special! Amazing Mold Putty is so easy to use, mold almost anything you can think of! Then use some Amazing casting resin to make something fun to use in your next project!

                                                          What will you mold next?

Well that's it for this week...Till Next Time!  And as usual you can find my work on my blog LynzCraftz , on YouTube LynzCraftz , as well as FaceBook LynzCraftz .

No comments:

Post a Comment