Friday, January 30, 2015

A little Celtic Love Journal Cover

I know I'm a bit early for St. Patric's Day but since I love green I just couldn't help myself! Again I used Premo clays with a little SculpeyIII thrown in for good measure. I used some rubber stamps & some of my own molds to create this Rockin' Celtic themed journal cover.

Again it's a tiny composition notebook that comes in a three pack from the dollar store. I love the way the rubber stamped Knight came out(lower right). I enhanced it all with a bit of metallic flakes & some Inka Gold in the Green Yellow color to bring out the details. Sweet...right? The lucky charm coin & the polymer clay heart charm give it the final finishing touch! The heart charm has some liquid sculpey with green glitter inside the hollow of the heart. I'm truly enjoying these tiny little journal covers...they're sweet & fun!
Thanks again for stopping by...Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment