Thursday, April 7, 2016

Creating on the Curve an Altered Wine Bottle

Hi everyone Lyn here from LynzCraftz & I've got a super fun project to share with you today, Trash to treasure style! An altered wine bottle turned into a beautiful underwater Mermaid Treasure.
I started with the Amazing Casting Resin components for this project & formed some of them around the bottle after they had set up but while they were still curing. You can check out a simple tutorial on this here Pouring Amazing Casting Resin Tips while not my original idea it's a brilliant tip.
Then using some alcohol inks, polymer clay & sand texture paste I created the background, added the curved frame & gave it all some paint...acrylic of course. The frame has a lovely vintage mermaid image that I used some patina on. The I draped some chain, glass beads & some more Amazing Casting Resin charms from.


I love anything underwater/ocean themed so this was a natural for me & so much fun! I want to thank you all for joining me here today on Amazing Casting Products! You can check out my other works on my blog LynzCraftz, my YT channel LynzCraftz or on my Facebook page LynzCraftz.

Ever wanted to curve your resin? Try it, it's easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment