Friday, May 26, 2017

DIY Polymer Clay & Alcohol Inks

Hi everyone, Lyn here again & once again the before image is a little bland but this time I'm using Alcohol Inks on Polymer Clay.
This time I've used the Silver Mixative on the hair & leaves & the Bright Purple from Ranger on the grapes plus I added a little of the purple watered down with Alcohol to highlight the hair.. The face I used Pearl Mixative on. I then went back & added a little Lettuce Green t o the leaves just to give it some contrast. A bit of Iridescent Violet Pearl-ex on the grapes gives it the final look.


Pretty, don't you think? I do...lol. Well that's about it for today, sorry I'm not sure how these posts got out of order but you know?! Well...Till Next Time!

As always you can find my work on my blog LynzCraftz , on YouTube LynzCraftz , as well as FaceBook LynzCraftz .

No comments:

Post a Comment