Thursday, May 25, 2017

Wisteria Polymer Clay using the Dye Oxides from Swellegant

I know the before photo is a little bland but just wait till you see what can be done using the Swellegant Dye Oxides. The pink tendrils are Translucent Premo with a bit of Alcohol ink for the color so that is stay nice & translucent.

First I painted the hair with the Copper Metal Coating & Tiffany Green Patina & the face with Silver Metal Coating & Darkening Patina & let that bloom. Then for the fun part...
I then used the Violet Dye Oxide(let it dry) & topped that with the Milky White Dye Oxide.


I really think she turned out Gorgeous! The Dye Oxides really brought out the texture that I added to the Wisteria Blossoms & I love how just a bit of the Copper peeks out around the leaves & hair.
This is the final video of the series on Surface Effects but be assured there will be more videos.
Well...that's it for today...Till Next Time!

As always you can find my work on my blog LynzCraftz , on YouTube LynzCraftz , as well as FaceBook LynzCraftz .

No comments:

Post a Comment