Saturday, August 3, 2013

OMGosh...I think I just did Shabby Chic!

Lol...not normally my style at all but I love a good challenge & lace especially with pink is definitely a challenge for me. It's not that I don't like lace or that i don't have any(I have plenty) but when I hold it up to a project & just kinda...panic...! I feel like I just can get the look right. Well I've been experimenting with Lindy's sprays on some of my clay pieces(more to come on that) & one of the pieces was a large hollow textured pink heart that I sprayed with Glitz Spritz Cactus Gold & WOW was I impressed. The shimmer is absolutely amazing sprayed on the clay! I've used the spray on the entire piece & I'm just lovin the way this one turned out...I think I even pulled of using some lace! "Love is Timeless" 3D Wall Art...
"Love is Timeless" 3DWall Art


"Love is Timeless" close-up of the clay heart



"Love is Timeless" close-up of the clock piece

"Love is Timeless" close-up of the chenille & lace flower
 This was for a birthday challenge for my sweet friend Jonnie(tabasco14 on YT) Happy Birthday sweetie!
Thanks you all so much for stopping by & I'll have more to come on the LSG & my polymer clay pieces soon...Till Next Time!

4 comments:

  1. You rocked it, Lyn! I'm not a fan of shabby chic. I like vintage and grunge, but not shabby chic. It's gorgeous! Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy, I went back & forth on deciding whether or not to do this one or not. That heart just screamed to be pink though & I really wanted to do something for Jonnie's challenge...I just had to try. I think I did OK.
    Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, You already know I LOVE this so much!! You did an awesome job girl. Pinkalicious Hugs, Jonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, I sent it with Hubby today so hopefully it will make it to the P.O. today...! Hehehehe Hopefully!
      Hugs Lyn

      Delete