Saturday, August 17, 2013

Playing around with ATC's

Well...I needed to recharge my mojo just a bit so I decided to just play with some mediums & some tiny bits of 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch bits of cardstock...various paints, inks, embossing powders & of course my favorite Lindy's stamp gang sprays!

Lindy's sprays & ACT's
I had so much fun working on these that I'm making a few more...hehehe...they're always good to have on hand to send out to friends & other crafters as a little show of your work. Who would love to have a little sample of all your friend work...I think there should be more ATC trading going on...lol!
Well so long for tonight & thanks for stopping by...Till Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. Lyn, they're all gorgeous! I think I'm in love with the one in the bottom right corner. You did a fantastic job on these. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy...me too! I love the hot glue art ones...I've got another batch coming...lol!
    Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete