Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Playing with color combos

I decided to do a bit of painting & spraying on some Sculpey original for some experimental fun & here's what I came up with!
Sculpey original is great for these types of simple charms & so much fun to paint, spray & just generally experiment on...bwahahaha!
polymer clay charms
A little acrylic paint, some Lindy's sprays, a bit of sealer & the only limit is how many you can fit in your oven! I love the endless variety of the color combinations that can be achieved with the paints & the Lindy's sprays. Most of these will wind up being charms for minis & other mixed media/altered art projects. I had a blast just letting my creative spirit soar with the sculpey original acting as a totally blank canvas...I'll definitely be doing some more of these! Thank you so much for stopping by...Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment