Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Crown Canvas Twinkling Starlight using Twinkling H2Os


Hello and welcome to the ColourArt Blog, I'm Lyn here with another post today this time working with the fabulous Twinkling H2Os! It had been years since I dabbled in watercolor before discovering the Twinkling H2Os and it has been a blast!
First I started off with this little crown canvas that I had in my stash and added a bit of texture paste through the Segmented Swirls stencil.
Then I added the stars through a handmade stencil that I just cut from chipboard.


 I then added a little bit of Graphite Texture Paste and allowed everything to dry thoroughly. Now for the fun part...

Using the Twinkling H2Os and some water to reconstitute them I began with the Ice color and gradually got darker from there...using Moonbeams, Iris Petal and the Twilight, darkening as I went out toward the edge allowing it to then dry.


Then just a touch of highlight with some Metallic Luster and it's finished!

What do you think? These Twinkling H2Os are just gorgeous, they sparkle and shimmer for such a lovely effect! Gorgeous! Well that's it for today!
As always you can find more of my art on FB, YouTube and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment