Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"Angel Whispers"

"Angel Whispers" altered cigar box/book box...a damaged vintage cigar box that I altered into a book box. I took a vintage cigar box that was heavily damaged & turned into a book box by adding some chipboard covers, a spine & some embellishments. I love the color combo & the shimmer from the Golden Sleigh Bells by Lindy's Stamp Gang. It really gave a vintage look to this piece...

Before
"Angel Whispers" altered cigar box
The small blue flowers were white & have been sprayed with the Frosted Forget-Me-Nots also from Lindy's Stamp Gang & they match the paper almost perfectly. I apologize for not knowing what the paper collection is, it was a gift. The large flower is a chenille fringe trim flower that I made to give a softer look to the piece. The little cherub is one of my polymer clay pieces made from a broken terra cotta cherub that I had kept for years. I have a video up on YT about this piece as well as one on the broken cherub.
Well...thanks so much for stopping by...Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment